- Download Eclipse Mars Java-DSL version
- Download and Install New Software from Update Site
- Select DEVSML Studio
- Accept the license: Eclipse Public License
- Using Eclipse Git perspective, import Git repository: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/duniptech/fdssamples.git
- Import existing project as clone finishes
- Open the FdsSamples project in Plugin perspective and open entities.fds. Add Xtext nature if prompted
- Open the PlantUml View if not open.
- Open the atomics.fds for DEVS Statemachine visualization
- Open gpt.fds and gpCoupled/gpt.java and RunAs… Java Application. By default, a TraceCoordinator is used to run the simulation that generates a trace that is readily viewable as a UML Sequence diagram.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed DEVSML Editor and the backend xCore-DEVS simulation engine plugin